Understanding Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor (VCI) Technology
VCI materials contain corrosion-inhibiting chemicals, which neutralize the air around your metal parts and protect them from rust and corrosion. Working on a molecular level, the technology migrates from the products into the packaging environment to create a layer of protection that adheres to all areas of a metal’s surface, including hard-to-reach interior areas.
Rust Guard Premium™ VCI materials are specifically formulated with higher concentrated VCI levels that prevent rust on metalcastings in storage and while in domestic or export transit.
The following products and services are available:
Rust Guard Premium™ VCI Paper
- Excellent corrosion protection for ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Provides complete protection on both sides of the paper
- FDA-approved for direct contact with food and food processing equipment
Rust Guard Premium™ VCI Poly Bags
- Provides a moisture barrier and excellent long-term corrosion protection specifically formulated for metalcastings
- Transparent for easy inspection of metalcastings inside
- Available in a wide range of sizes and styles (heat seal, ziplock, gusseted, bubble)
Rust Guard Premium™ VCI Poly Film
- Designed to protect large, irregularly shaped products
- Available in a wide range of widths and thicknesses
- Easy to use on any metalcasting – just wrap your product
Rust Guard Premium™ VCI Poly Sheeting
- Available in VCI Stretch Film for ultimate flexibility
- VCI Shrink Film with UV provides additional protection during outdoor use
- Available in sizes designed for hand wrapping and/or machine applications
Rust Guard Premium™ VCI Emitters
- VCI Foam Sheets provide extra surface protection and rust prevention
- VCI Chipboard and VCI Power Cards available for longer term protection
- Available in VCI Wire form to protect metal pipes and tube
- State-of-the-art accelerated corrosion testing in our lab
- Free 15-minute telephone corrosion protection consultation
- On-site rust prevention process analysis and anti-corrosion recommendations
Increase your profitability and minimize your risk with Rust Guard Premium™ technology from Green Packaging Inc. Boasting the highest levels of VCI concentrate in the industry and is completely free of sodium nitrite, heavy metals, and amines: Rust
Guard Premium™ is the industry’s best VCI option for performance, employee health, and environmental compliance. They are specifically formulated to protect your cast metals, guaranteed.
Call 855-466-7878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today to test drive Rust Guard Premium™ technology with FREE samples.