9 Ways VCI Packaging Improves Your Company’s Image And Bottom Line
VCI packaging is a safe, clean, easy, economical method of rust prevention. VCI products safely and effectively eliminate the need for messy, expensive, ineffective, unhealthy rust-preventative oils.
Here are just nine ways that VCI packaging helps your company save money, improve the health of your employees and protect the environment:
- VCI packaging is less expensive than R.P. oils and requires much less labor and time than spraying, dipping or brushing on R.P. oils.
- VCI products protect metal parts from corrosion more effectively than conventional corrosion inhibitors, such as R.P. oils.
- VCI paper and VCI poly bags are recyclable, which greatly reduces disposal costs.
- VCI packaging eliminates the disposal costs associated with oily rags and used 55-gallon drums.
- VCI paper and VCI poly bags can be imprinted with your company logo, enhancing your company’s image in the eyes of your customers.
- When parts protected with VCI packaging arrive, they are clean, dry and corrosion-free, so your customers no longer have to remove oils and greases. This adds great value to your parts and your company.
- VCI products are safe with regard to the health of your employees and the environment.
- Unlike R.P. oils, VCI packaging keeps your metal parts rust-free for several years.
- VCI packaging improves your company’s image. Customers clearly see that you are at the forefront of rust prevention when you use the most up-to-date, modern, clean, safe and effective products to protect their parts from rust and corrosion.
Get help selecting the right VCI product for your business, or receive a price quote on a VCI product manufactured to your exact size requirements.