Metal Rescue™ Rust Remover From The Anti-Rust Experts
Rust prevention is always the #1 concern for companies that sell or produce metal products — but sometimes, due to improper storage or an unforeseen event, these products become corroded. Fortunately, there is an affordable, reliable solution to this common problem.
Green Packaging’s Metal Rescue™ product is the safest, easiest, and most efficient way to remove rust from metal parts. Gone are the days of endless scrubbing with abrasives to try and restore the metal parts to their former glory. With Metal Rescue™, our product does all the hard work, giving companies more time to work on the things that matter. It’s the only cost-effective solution for salvaging rusted metal parts.
This environmentally friendly, revolutionary, water-based metal rust remover works effectively without compromising mechanical properties or functionality. No longer do companies need to rely on products that contain harmful pollutants that contaminate the water and air. Using Metal Rescue™ to save corroded metals will reduce a company’s negative impact on the environment, as well as improve their image with environmentally-conscious customers.
Non-Toxic, Water-Based Rust Remover
Metal Rescue™ rust remover from Green Packaging involves virtually no labor. There is no scrubbing and no brushing. Plus, the metal part is ready for immediate use after rust removal.
So, how does Metal Rescue™ work?
- Place the rusted metal part in a Metal Rescue™ bath.
- Let the part soak for ten minutes to 24 hours – depending on the severity of the rust – and allow the chelating agent in Metal Rescue™ to attack the iron oxide.
- Metal Rescue™ is safe on everything (except rust!). Other materials like plastic, wood, paint, and more, won’t be harmed while the rust is being eradicated.
- After de-rusting, place the metal part inside a VCI product for shipping or storage purposes.
Companies that use Metal Rescue™ empower plant personnel and employees with a low-risk product that saves time by quickly resolving rust issues. Our products have helped companies in an array of industries, including foundries and metal casters, agriculture, electronics manufacturers, automotive, and aerospace.
By using this innovative rust remover, companies will not need to use expensive and time-consuming procedures like sand-blasting or acid-washing to remove rust from their products. They will also avoid unwanted waste since they will no longer need to dispose of corroded parts. Other Benefits Of Metal Rescue™
- Our product is a non-corrosive and non-invasive rust remover, which means that it will not cause any damage to metal parts.
- It is a water-based solution that is both environmentally friendly and safe on skin.
- For continued corrosion control, use with other VCI packaging products such as our dry-coat rust preventative or VCI paper. Both of these products are instrumental in ensuring that customers receive their metal parts in the same pristine condition they were in when they left the facility.
Rely on Metal Rescue™ for all of your rust-removal efforts. Contact us online or call 1-855-4-NO-RUST (1-855-466-7878) to discuss your corrosion problems with the anti-rust experts.